- Formation of Men’s Welfare Ministry and National Commission of MEN.
- Promotion of Gender equal laws to promote family harmony (man/woman to be replaced by person and husband/wife to be replaced by spouse).
- 498-A IPC to be made bailable, non-cognizable and compoundable, as per the recommendations of Malimath Committee report to save the institution of marriage.
- Punishment for misuse of the provisions of the dowry law by default in case the complaint / case if found false.
- Domestic Violence Act (PWDVA) of 2005 should be gender neutral as it is in all developed countries.
- Workplace harassment legal framework should be made gender neutral.
- Duplication of legal provisions for similar benefits should be scrapped to avoid unnecessary and multiple litigations and also to stop the wastage of judicial and administrative resources.
- There should not be any discrimination in the matters of religion, caste and sex as well.
Helpline Number for abused/distressed Men
(SIF – One) : +91-8882 498 498